Yvonne said this aboutÂ WritingThoughts when she named the site for the award:
Â “Writing Thoughts, who keeps me thinking about writing, and reminds me why I love it, from her virtual cubicle next door (even though we are on opposite sides of the world). Sheâ€™s even popped over for a virtual coffee.”
ThanksÂ for the compliment Yvonne! I’m glad you enjoyÂ my blog.Â
The Thinking Blogger award was created by Iker Yoldas over at the Thinking Blog. You can read more aboutÂ theÂ awardÂ here. Basically, the award is both recognition that the blog named makes people think AND a meme challenge to name five other blogs that make you think.
Now it’s time to pass the award on to five other bloggers who make me think. (I know I’m coming a little late to this meme, but thankfully I think that there are still some really good bloggers who haven’t been picked.)Â I nominate:
- Paula Neal Mooney, who is never afraid to say what she thinks. Thanks Paula for your honesty! Your posts definitely provide food for thought.
- KWiz at Women Walking in Wisdom’s Footsteps. Her blog continues to challenge and stretch me.
- Lillie Ammann at A Writer’s Words, An Editor’s Eye. Lillie’s posts are thorough and comprehensive. When Lillie writes about something, you can be sure that she has studied it thoroughly.
- Lisa Mills at Work at Home Mom Revolution. Lisa candidly and consistently provides resources and support for work-at-home-moms.
- Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings. Robert’s musings manage to be both amusing and thought-provoking at the same time.
Â Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.