Since it’s a sleepy Friday morning (well, actually it is Thursday night), today seems like the perfect day for it. (I’ll cross my fingers and hope my links work since I’m posting in advance.)
I am supposed to gather together ten posts that give a picture of WritingThoughts. It took me a while to pick out the one that I feel are most representative of the site, but here is what I’ve come up with:
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Writer
- Harvesting Ideas from Everyday Life
- What Kind of Writer are You?
- Do You Write to be Paid?
- So You Want to be a Professional Blogger?
- I’m Baking a Blogging Cake
- Don’t Be A Stranger: Five Reasons Why You Should Leave A Comment
- Five Proofreading Tips That You Can Use Right Now By Yourself
- For Those Who Have Served and Sacrificed
- A Country Founded On Words
I hope you’ve enjoyed my recycled entries. The next step is the fun one. I get to pick five bloggers to pass the meme on to. Before I do that I’d better share the rules:
- Limit your list to 10 posts or less.
- Take your time.
- Link to where this meme first started.
- Link to this post.
- Tag five folks.
I’m going to tag five recent commentators. The lucky taggees are:
- Charity at All Things Hold Together
- Robert at Middle Zone Musings
- Mary Emma at Home Biz Notes
- Joanna at Confident Writing
- Courtney at Web Writing Info
Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.