Some of you already know that I blog at a few other places besides WritingThoughts. I usually try to concentrate my writing advice here, but over the past few months quite a few of my posts on writing have been published elsewhere.
I wanted to take a few minutes and share some of those posts with my WritingThoughts readers, so here they are:
From Freelance Folder–of course everything at Freelance Folder is for freelancers, but these posts are especially for freelance writers:
- How Should Freelance Writers Determine What Price to Charge?
- Twelve Cool Tools for Writers and Others
- 15 Lesser Known Blog Resources for Writers & Other Freelancers
- 20 Writing Mistakes that Make Any Freelancer Look Bad
- 50+ Free Resources for Writers, Bloggers, And Other Freelancers
From Freelance Writing Jobs–really the entire series I wrote at Freelance Writing Jobs is designed to help freelance writers find bigger clients, but I’m especially proud of these posts:
- Technical Writing–What’s It Like?
- Use a Skills Inventory to See What Writing Jobs You Can Do
- Do You Need a Writing Mentor?
- How Should You Dress for a Client Meeting?
At Everything PR–at this blog I typically cover marketing and public relations type topics, but many of these are also of interest to writers. Check out these topics:
- Is Corporate Ghost Blogging Ethical?
- You Can’t Sell If You Can’t Communicate
- Five Tips for PR Agencies to Ensure That Their Copy is Original
Recently, Men With Pens published one of my guest posts on (of all things) guest posting:
So there you have it. Over a dozen must-read posts written especially for freelance writers.