The group writing project results are in for Robert Hruzek’s What I Learned From Travel group project.
You’ve probably already read my entry. Here are the other entries:
- What I Learned From . . . Travel and Diversity, by Karin H. at Stop/Start
- What I Learned From Travel, by Benjamin Penfold-Marwick at Hello Internet
- What I Learned From Travel, by themolk at themolk & Michelle’s Blog
- What I learned about writing from traveling in Mexico, by Joanna Young at Confident Writing
- What Learned From Travelling In Mexico Without Knowing Spanish, by expatmom at ExPatMom
- What I learned from my trip to Thailand, by mark at My Opinions Are Important
- Nature’s Amusement Parks, by N.O. Tate
- What I learned from the Coyote Hunters, by Nic Darling at Marketing Neophyte
- What I Learned from Being Abandoned in Mexico City, by Mike DeWitt at Spooky Action
- What I Learned From This Trip was Patience, by GL Hoffman at What Would Dad Say
- What I Learned From Travel, by Monique Attinger at Insurance Guide 101
- What I Learned From Working in Chile, by Terry Starbucker at Ramblings From a Glass Half Full
- What I Learned From Travel Writing, by Yvonne Russell at Grow Your Writing Business
- What I learned from driving in India, by Rajaram S, at Thoughts of a Rambler
- What I Learned From Travel; Blooming, by Rosa Say at Joyful Jubilant Learning
- What I learned From the Passing Lane, by William Tully at LOGICal eMOTIONs
- Er, What Was That I Ate, Anyway?, by Robert Hruzek at Middle Zone Musings
Another favorite group writing project also recently posted results. Brad Shorr has posted more entries in the What’s Your Favorite Business Book project. I posted earlier results here.
The latest entries are:
- Mihaela Lica recommending The Definitive Book of Body Language.
- Jeanne Dininni recommending Tested Sentences that Sell and Lions Don’t Need to Roar.
The What’s Your Favorite Business Book project is a particular favorite of mine since it encourages reading and literacy.