Writing is the main thing I do. If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that I’ve written hundreds of blog posts.
My posts can be found not only here on WritingThoughts, but all over the Internet. I’ve been a regular blog author on five different blogs and I’ve also contributed numerous guest posts.
However, today’s post is not about my writing. It’s time to pay it forward. Today’s post is about sharing some writing gems from my writing community.
If you follow me on Twitter or any other social network, you know that I try to stay active in the online writing community. As a result, I’m a regular communication with a large number of writers. As a result, I have the privilege of reading some of the best posts on the planet.
This post is too short to share all of the great writing that I’ve read, but I thought I’d list some posts that I’ve recently enjoyed:
- From Deb Ng on Kommein, What it Means to Be Engaging
- From P.S. Jones on P.S. Jones Communications, Four Writing Myths Someone Once Scared You Into Believing
- From Steph Auteri on Freelancedom, 5 Ways To Harness Your Introvert Power as an Entrepreneur
- From Natalia Sylvester at her blog, Write Like Your Life Depended On It
- From Brandi-Ann Uyemura at the Inspiring Bee, When You’re Feeling Uninspired
Of course, these posts are just the tip of the iceberg. My writing community shares many great posts every single day–which is one reason to stay involved online. Good writing fuels creativity.
What great posts have touched you recently?