Tuesday I started a series discussing the value of forum participation for writers. The posts in this series include:
- Why forum participation is helpful to writers
- Writer’s forums that I have checked out
- Blogger’s forums that I have checked out (today’s post)
Today, I am going to share some of my favorite blogger’s forums with you.
Here are my favorite blogger’s forums:
- BlogMommas.com. This is a warm, friendly forum where bloggers can come in and take a break. Enjoy the discussions on real-life issues such as Music, Books, Movies, and Fun and Games. I really love the fact that the forum has a spiritual center.
- Momgadget.com. [Updated 2015: This forum appears to no longer be available.] This forum is run by a talented group of blogging moms who cheerfully help new bloggers learn the ropes. This forum was particularly instrumental in helping me set up this blog. Forum discussions include topics like Group Writing Projects, Featured Blogger, Lessons in Blogging 101, and How to Make Money. There is a wealth of information here!
- About: Web Logs Forum. This forum is part of the About: Web Logs site run by veteran writer and blogger, Deb Ng. Deb has just taken on the role as the About.com guide for Web blogs, but with her knowledge and experience I expect great things from this site.
- BloggerTalk. I’ve just started to lurk at this forum, but it looks like a great source of information. I see there’s a blog directory here too.
Don’t hesitate to submit additional blogger’s forums that you have personal experience with in a comment or email. I’d love to discover some great new forums.
Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.