Sometimes it’s nice to sit back and share past material with the readers. This is one of those times.
I like to share past posts for a couple of reasons. First of all, readers may have missed the posts the first time around. Secondly, a second reading often brings a fresh perspective.
Today, I thought I’d share some of my favorite WritingThoughts posts from 2011. I think you’ll agree, there’s some really useful stuff here.
Here are some great posts that you may have missed from our archives:
- Can Social Media Participation Replace Your Blog?–More and more bloggers are moving their voice to social media and abandoning their own blogs. Is this a good thing? What do you think?
- Six Freelance Writing Myths Debunked–There’s a lot of misinformation about freelance writing. Here are six popular misconceptions.
- What Is the Difference Between An Article and a Blog Post?–Despite what many believe, articles and blog posts are not the same thing.
- Should You Write Your Own Copy?–DIY isn’t always a good thing and it doesn’t always save money.
- The Freelance Writers Code of Ethics–Good ethics is vital to successful freelancing. Here are some ethical concerns of particular interest to freelance writers.
Do you have any specific writing-related topics you would like to see me cover in 2012? Share your feedback in the comments.