Michael asked eleven bloggers to take a Myers-Briggs Type personality test, then he observed their blogs to see how their personality played out through their blogging.
While Michael admits that it’s an unscientific project, the results of his study are interesting for several reasons. First, you get to find out the personality type of other bloggers (if you haven’t been able to guess). Second, it’s interesting to see how bloggers within the same and different personality types handle their blogs.
Bloggers included in the study were:
- Michael from Faiscaâ€™s Corner
- Michelle from Bloggrrl
- Ray from FreshBlogger
- Julie Anne Bonner from JulieAnnBonner.com
- Steve from SteveOlson.com
- Lisa from Work at Home Mom Revolution
- Charlene from Essential Keystrokes
- ispf over at Grad Money Matters
- Jennifer from Broke-Ass Student
- Aaron from The Mad Hat
Want to get in on the study? You still can. Michael is asking that bloggers post their results in the comments of his original post.Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.