Last week I posted on the importance of leaving comments on blog posts.
Over 32 bloggers responded by leaving comments on the post. I was really pleased that so many people “got the message.”
The post was also linked to at leastÂ two times and I found three other posts (not necessarily inspired by my post) that included the importance of leave comments in their discussion.
I thought I would share the linkingÂ posts with you and the other posts on comments. (There was a third linking site, but the blogger uses some adult terms throughout his site and I don’t want to post anything that my kids can’t read.)
- Do You Make Readers Run a Comment Obstacle Course?My friend Yvonne totally understood my original post. She addresses the problem of blogging platforms that aren’t comment-friendly.
- It is fun to market online…Â Another blogging friend, Calvin, saw comments as a fun way to market your blog.
Other recent posts on commenting:
- Top Reasons to Answer to Comments. My friend Mihaela wrote a beautiful tribute to her blog’s community.
- 5 Uncommon Ways to Market Your Blog. Neil Patel, posting as a guest writer onÂ ProBlogger provides this nifty list. Check out list item number 1.
- The Top 10 Blogging Mistakes I Made in My First Year. Another nifty list from veteran blogger Wendy Piersall. Check out list item number 2.
Another really neat result of the original post on blog comments is that I discovered 11 brand new blogs by following commentator’s links. I decided to list my discoveries here:
- Arts & Crafts
- Necessary Skills
- GardenWall Publications
- My Flights of Fancy
- Trying to Catch Up
- The Century Times
- Little Woolgatherings
- Tech Lemming
I hope you enjoy reading my discoveries!
Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.