Some more results from Brad Shorr’s favorite business books group project are in. (This project is ongoing, so if you haven’t participated yet, it’s not too late to participate.) When the project is complete, we ought to have a great list of business books!
This is such an important project (and it encourages reading) that I’m going to list the business books and bloggers here, as well.
So far submissions include:
- Free Agent Nation submitted by Mark.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People submitted by Denise.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and First Things First: To Live, to Love, to Learn, to Leave a Legacy submitted by me.
- The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End of Business as Usual submitted by Kenneth W. Davis.
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently submitted by MDY.
- Think and Grow Rich! submitted by Chris Winfield.
- The Long Tail submitted by David Meerman Scott.
- Selling the Invisible submitted by Tom Wieczorek.
- The Godfather submitted by Bob Ravasio.
Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.