Once in a while, I like to go back through the archives here at WritingThoughts. I find that doing so helps inspire me and is a great source of new ideas because I can decide to develop certain ideas further or differently. Examining the archives also a great way for me to see how I’ve grown as a writer.
Reviewing the archives also gives me a chance to share some of the better archived posts with you, the reader.
All of the posts that I’m sharing today are at least a year old, but I’ve specifically chosen posts with topics that won’t go out of date. Here are five archived posts that I think are worth a second look:
- How to Write With Focus and Clarity–This post goes to the heart of what good writing is. Plus, it’s a great checklist no matter what type of writing you do.
- Does Your Content Deliver–Is your content helpful? Do you deliver what you promise? Are you sure?
- Ten Reasons Why You Should Hire a Professional Writer–This classic post explains what professional writers can contribute to a project. This is still one of my most popular posts.
- Web Content Thursdays: Watch Your Tone–Do you use the right tone for the project that you’re working on? Tone can make or break a writing piece.
- Five Reasons Why Bargain Writers Are Not Always a Bargain–Paying less for your writing needs can cost you in the long run. This post explains why.
What topics would you like to see discussed on WritingThoughts? Share your answers in the comments.