Here are some of this week’s interesting posts about writing:
- Adventures in Copywriting discusses the proper use of testimonials. An excellent piece about how to get good testimonials for your marketing pieces.
- Copybogger talks about using heroes in business blogs. It’s a great concept that I’d like to see more about.
- Lorelle on WordPress published a new piece by Jonathon Bailey of the Blog Herald that talks about what you can do when your content is stolen. This is a problem that most bloggers face, sooner or later.
- Matt at The Article Writer has posted links to some high-paying print publications. Matt has outdone himself with this list. Be sure to check his comment for additional tips.
- Kristen at Freelance Switch has published a list of Essentials for Freelance Writers.
Contents (c) Copyright 2007, Laura Spencer. All rights reserved.